Livewire is an algorithm where the user select a point and then moves the mouse and in real time it shows the "best" path between the point and the mouse. There are other implementations of this algorithm available online, many open-source. However this implementation sets itself apart with speed and quality of results.Read More »
Note: I have discontinued use / development of this program in favor of iTuner which has resumed development again (it took a year break during 2011) and now includes features I wanted. If necessary I will contribute to that project.
I was frustrated with the currently available iTunes controllers available for Windows, they either lacked customizability or beauty. So I decided to make my own.Read More »
During the development of the Windows 7 Boot Updater many smaller projects / programs were made. Some of these programs are released below, and many include their source.
- BS7 File Format: the format used for the Windows 7 boot skin files
- video2png: converts video files to many PNG files
- mng2png: converts a MNG file to many PNG files
- bmzip: bootmgr decompressor / compressor
- BootRes: breaks up or puts together the activity.bmp file in bootres.dll
- reCAPTCHA.NET: a reCAPTCHA control for desktop .NET programs (not ASP.NET)
- signer: tool to work with custom certificates and self-signing programs
- xml-compact: compacts…
A collection of tools that I developed while customizing the install of Windows 7 for the Lego Tivo. Most of these tools are fairly simple and straight-forward, however they save a lot of time when trying to perfect the install CD. Some are useful outside of this and could be used in a number of cases.
All of these are put into the public domain and come with no warranty. I would appreciate it if you gave me credit however.Read More »